1.10.2010

so very pleased to meet you

Dear 2010,

I am elated that you are here! I really couldn't wait to meet you. 2009 just wasn't that great. I don't want to dwell on yesterday but I don't know how much longer I could have taken. Your timing was good. Thank you! So far, this year has brought some {new} changes that were much needed! Thank you for that! I pray that this continues to happen as I ride this random, spontaneous, beautiful wind! Please send me off in a direction that will only help me be a better me! Please.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful blog. I am a new follower. And I love your quote for the day. Hoping 2010 gives you lovely winds to ride.

the undomesticated wife said...

I hope this year rocks your socks off!

{ L } said...

Beautifully said! Cheers to your 20.10.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/