1.19.2010

Hi, it's me. I haven't been around much lately BUT...

I'm kind of back... I missed it... that's for sure!

Since I haven't been around in awhile, I thought I would update the blog community with some current random facts about me.

I sent in my very first POSTSECRET! hehe. It's kind-a addicting. I want to keep sending them in now.

Has anyone seen, "It's Complicated" .. I loved it and can't wait to purchase it! I see a lot of movies and this one is my current favorite.

I'm almost............. 31 years old. Seriously.

Im going to be an aunt in June. It's a girly!













I have recently been given a blessings in disguise. Not easy when you have to get hurt in the process, but so worth it when the end result is {the truth}. Good friends are hard to find. I cherish the ones I have.

Please let me know if you're on facebook.. would love to add you as my friend!

I'm *finally* motivated to lose the weight that I've gained over the last few years.

I have {A LOT, A LOT} going on in my life right now, it's so complicated and so overwhelming, but I'm ready for some GOOD changes please.

I just bought this cute little necklace over at Etsy.

One of my favorite things.. the sharpie pen. I love all sharpies but this one is my new best friend! It's the only thing I'll write in my moleskine with too.

Has anyone seen the new show, "Life Unexpected" ... the pilot was just on and it's a super cute show! It's on Monday nights!

I want, want, want this bag by the way! Fingers crossed I can get it!

















Cheers to you!

6 comments:

annechovie said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment - have a great day!

the undomesticated wife said...

Hi Brandi! That is a cute cute cute purse! You can never have too many of those!

Annie@A View On Design said...

congrats on the liddle girl - I had a girl just over a year ago and it is so much fun with a liddle follower!!! (hope you get your bag!)

{ L } said...

yea! Stay awhile this time. :) Super FUN post filled with goodies. LOVE that necklace you got from etsy. You always find the cutest things. That movie looks really good too...I want to see it for sure. The bag...ummm, not so much. ;) We definitely don't see bags the same way. hehe...your POSTSECRET is killing me...I'm sure you KNOW that it is! **help**

{lovely little things} said...

Haven't seen "It's Complicated" yet but heard it was hilarious.

I did see "Up in the Air," and "Sherlock Holmes," both were good, worthwhile theater outings :)

The Cherry Blog said...

ooh I loved this post. your blog gives a great snapshot of your character! Congrats on being a n Auntie, I became one for the first time 2 months ago and fuss over my niece like anything!!

Also - shameful - but I adore sharpies. I even used one at work last week to colour in my ankle when I got a hole in my tights. classy!! xx

love your blog - i'll be back! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/