1.26.2010

10 happy things

*Random Joys of Happiness*

1.
This quote: "happiness is having something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for"

2.
This video is adorable.

3.
Very CUTE idea for Valentines Day or any day really!


4.
My new bag. Just got it.. LOVE it.

5.
More PostSecrets. I cant stop. I'm really addicted.

6.
This hankie I love because it reminds me of my grandma for 2 reasons. 1) because we collect vintage hankies together and 2) she made me a quilt and wrote that exact phrase on it for me. xo.



7.
These shoes.


8.
I REALLY, REALLY want this little top...


9. Very cozy bed by House & Garden Magazine...





7 comments:

Brandi said...

LOVE the shoes and the top and this entire list (#1 and #10 are my favorites).

Brabourne Farm said...

Such a gorgeous list - love all your choices. Leigh

{ L } said...

LOVE this post about random happy stuff. :) It's the little pleasures in life....right?

My Owl Barn said...

I love everything you selected for the post, especially that cute Valentine idea.

Kristin said...

Those SW peep toes are so fabulous. I want these too!

http://www.jildorshoes.com/product.cfm/hurl/Swoon_Hummus_Beige_Patent/PI=61827

Anonymous said...

louboutin ptmekjrp christian louboutin pvrcvqbi louboutin pas cher hzoungoe escarpins louboutin cugwlhno louboutins cxxymfow

Anonymous said...

ghd france yxaxnash ghd lisseur iixyxoyl GHD Pas Cher ivxudaay ghd vncphjun lisseur ghd pas cher slivppkh Lisseur GHD gstbaivl styler ghd nqubsckg

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/