12.26.2009

right and wrong


















Yay, Christmas was here and now is gone. Now, just waiting for New Years Eve to get here and be gone. I know that sounds so negative. I hate how negative it is but the truth is, I am just soooooooooooo done with 2009. Done. Done. Done. Done. It's not even that I'm excited for 2010, I'm actually kind of scared of it. It's just that I'm literally living moment by moment at the moment and since I'm in 2009, I'm talking about 2009. I'm just at a place in my life where HUGE decisions have to be made. There is no other way around it and I fear these choices. I don't want to mess up. Life is so difficult. I want to do what is right, but I'm not sure what right is. I'm not sure what I want or what I'm supposed to want. Sometimes I think I want things that are wrong. My mind just won't stop going in circles. If only my thoughts wouldn't haunt me for 5 minutes!

2 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

I got your note and have been meaning to get back to you, but things have been busy the last few days (I've been watching the dogs of 2 different friends, in addition to my own four dogs..ha). I am thinking of you in these times though!

{better than candy} said...

no worries.. :) thinking of you too! xo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/