10.21.2009

my baby

I can't believe it's been a year. It seems like just yesterday. I still miss him so much every single day! I lost my dear Carm to cancer exactly 1 year ago today. I don't think this pain of losing him will ever leave! I am glad that he isn't suffering anymore and I take comfort in knowing I will see him again some day, but there are no words to express how much I miss him!

Please click here to see some very adorable pictures of my little carm cakes!

Preston & Sadie visiting their big brother today...













My Carmen...

6 comments:

Annie@A View On Design said...

that is just a wonderful photo tribute link, obviously a wonderful dog, who had the bestest life with you guys, hence he's missed. At least it is some consolation he had a great life, so sad it ended so soon...

the undomesticated wife said...

Bless your heart! You never get over them leaving. I'm glad you got so many years with him, even though I wish it could have been more.

{ L } said...

He is simply adorable and you have good memories captured with those photos. I also can't believe its been a year! He'll always have a special part of your heart and that is GOOD.

{better than candy} said...

thanks girls!! xoxo.

Priscila said...

I loved my dogs too. I had my favorite and best little beagle die right after my dad did! Was a really hard time. I really think that dog knew when I was sad and when I was happy...

If you would like come check out my blog for a giveaway. I try to have a giveaway every monday so make sure to follow so you dont miss out! Find it here: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

xo
Priscila

Jami said...

Thinking of you brandi... I love that little guy... he was the best!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/