9.14.2009

The BEST way to make YOUR dreams come TRUE is to wake up!


















I have a list of things that I would LOVE to do and I try to add to it whenever I think about it. I think it's sooo true.. if you want to do them, you need to wake up and just do them. The time is now.

If you're reading this, what are some things on your list? I would love to hear them... I may want to copy some!

Here are a few of mine:

fashion shows during ny fashion week
new years in paris
swim with dolphins
have a baby
see the grand canyon
experience a human sized maze
toned body
learn italian
skinny dip
have and organize my own big party for every person that is special to me
take a calligraphy class
make a difference in a positive way
fly first class
post secret exhibit
body world exhibit
horseback riding on the beach
have my dream home and decorate the whole thing exactly how i want
experience the pyramids in egypt
have my portrait painted
have my journals made into a book

Please share yours!

3 comments:

theluckiestmrs said...

Oooh! I love your list! Quite a few of yours are on my list too! (have a baby, see the grand canyon, toned body, dream home, pyramids!)...on my list, I have: See Cirque du Soleil (kind of random! ha!), tour Europe, learn another language (Spanish would be really useful!), vacay in Bora Bora, visit the Azores (My dad's family is from there), host Thanksgiving dinner for our families, run a mini-marathon...on & on!

Frank Dobner said...

I am not sure if this blog is just for girls, but I will post anyway, because I like what you are doing here.

I really like the idea of creating a list of things that I want to do also. I do speak Italian, and one of my lifelong dreams is to live in a villa in the Italian Alps next a lake.

My villa is going to have a big wood paneled library in it with a grand piano looking out at the mountains and the lakes.

I will have a big get together with all of my people at the house once a year where everyone can come and do whatever they want individually or as a group.

We will have big dinners on the terrace on the water with the stars in the sky overhead. Drinking wine and beer.

I think that is enough for this moment.

mina said...

I love that little picture! I have been putting off making a list forever. Check out this guy's: http://www.johngoddard.info/life_list.htm - so inspirational!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/