7.31.2009

My wedding in Italy

It's Friday again... that means it's time to Show YOU My Life!

I'm from Ohio, he's from California. When trying to figure out where to have the wedding and how to get everyone from here to there or from there to here, we found a GREAT solution! We decided to get married in Italy. Alone. Just an intimate ceremony between us! It was amazing and beautiful! I wish I had more pictures to show you but this is all I have own my computer at the moment... enjoy!

05.07.05
Florence, Italy

We stayed at the beautiful Villa San Michele
Formerly a 15th-century Franciscan monastery, the Villa San Michele is surrounded by its own gardens and woodland on the Fiesole hills. The present aspect of the building, with its fa├žade attributed to Michelangelo and the imposing lateral Loggia looking towards Florence, dates from the year 1600, when the monastery was enlarged and completely renovated at the expense of Giovanni di Bartolomeo Davanzati.

We had our own private garden off of our suite and we got married there!








7 comments:

{ L } said...

I forgot about your bouquet frame! I LOVE LOVE it. I really wish that I would have done that. How did you think of that idea?

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Oh....wow! How lovely that had to be, not to mention romantic!!
Thanks for sharing!

the undomesticated wife said...

Just beautiful Brandi, like a dream!

Little Lovables said...

wow, how exciting to have a private wedding, I wish I had done that!

Robin and Stephen said...

Beautiful! I also love your framed bouquet. What a great idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is nice to meet you as well. We live in La Habra. I have been trying to find bloggers from California. Glad you ran across mine!

barbaraheide said...

beautiful pictures! looks like a dream travel location! :)

Anonymous said...

Digital memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my every day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my Nintendo DS flash card, I've been on permanent watch for high memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] KU2)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/