7.03.2009

i heart ornaments!

Ornaments are one of the many things that I collect and I've found some really cute ones that I would love to share with you!

I've been A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D. to Etsy lately. I can't get away. I love all the creativity and uniqueness of everything and so far everyone on there has been super nice and helpful too!

I'll show you some of my purchases in the next few posts! Today I'll show you some of my puppy finds.

I have lots of doggie Christmas ornaments and my sweet friend gave me a GREAT idea so I'm gonna copy. She does a Christmas tree dedicated to all and only dog Christmas ornaments. How cute!!!!

I have sooo many cute ornaments, I can't wait!

I have been buying some {personalized} ornaments lately on Etsy for my tree.

Take a peek.

Who does this look like? Yep, it's my Carm-cakes!
































Made for me by: Moonikins
















Made for me by: SugarAndSpice















Made for me by: Tumus



If you buy anything from these girls, please let them know that I sent you!

I have more doggie ornaments on the way, I'll post them here once I get them!

2 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

I love that you are going to do a dog tree!! You've found some great ornies...I love the bones! I may try to make some of those myself! Etsy is wonderful. I wish I had an unlimited shopping spree budget for etsy!

I don't know why, but whenever you have new posts, it doesn't shop up in my reader. :(

{ L } said...

Fun, fun...I want to see more of your Etsy finds...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/