6.17.2009

missing him.

This post is for my little Carm. He would have been 12 years old today! I honestly can't believe that he's gone. The deep aching feeling hasn't budged and I know that it never will.

I know it doesn't even matter but some don't understand. I know he was a dog but to me he was more than that. So much more than that!

I got him in 11th grade and had him through all of my twenties. He was with me everywhere I went and I have so many memories of him and us together! I will always cherish him. I miss him more than I can even comprehend. He was the best dog and I know I will see him again!

Dear Jesus, please give Carmen extra love, kisses, hugs, belly rubs and treats today and every day please! xo.

If my baby can't be with me, He is in the best place possible and that is with precious Jesus! Thank you Jesus!



































4 comments:

{ L } said...

What a beautiful MEMORY post Brandi. Carmen looks so SWEET in every picture, you two must have both shared that sweet spirit. I know his passing is so difficult for you. It's a forever empty spot. I've heard that dogs are better than people sometimes because they accept and love you just BECAUSE!! :) :) It is good to have so many things to remember your big eyed Carmen by!

the undomesticated wife said...

He was such a beautiful dog. His eyes are so soulful. I'm sorry he is gone. I know how it feels. And I know some folks don't agree with me on this, but I truly believe we'll see our furkids again some day. I can't imagine heaven without these precious creatures! I think they were important enough for God to create, and he has a special place for them. ((hugs))

Cathy said...

Aw, he was a sweet old baby dog. Those who don't have dogs can't understand our feelings. I have written some songs about my dogs after they have died. One is on my Melodies and Hymnsongs blog -"My Rosy Girl," under animal or pet labels? I need to write out the music, because it is very pretty. I'm sorry about your loss.

Karli @ RockyBella said...

oh my goodness, your dogs are so cute! I have a dog named Sadie too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/