6.12.2009

the corner


















Here are some pictures of the work I've done. This is the very top left corner of the hill in our back yard. This corner is only one tiny part of this crazy journey I started!

1.













2.













3.













4.













5.













6.













7.













8.

















9.













10.













11.














I'm finally getting to the point where I have a clean slate and the fun can begin... More pictures later!

2 comments:

{ L } said...

Wow, wow!! You have been working your little heart out. :) You've made huge progress. I don't know if I would have even attempted this job, lol. Way to go.

the undomesticated wife said...

Holy moly, I can see why you were so excited about the chain saw! LOL

I just realized that I didn't have your new blog address listed in my reader. I was wondering why I hadn't seen a new post from you in a million years!

xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/