5.10.2009

i'm a mom too!

Happy Mother's Day to ME! Yep... ME! I'm a FABULOUS, LOVING, FUN and AlWAYS THERE mom to my furbabies. I love these babies like there's no tomorrow! Preston, Sadie and my VERY, VERY, VERY missed and never forgotten angel baby in heaven... Carmy {06.17.1997 to 10.21.2008}! And to all you other furbaby moms out there... Happy Mothers Day to you too!!!

I don't know what's in my future, but I know the good Lord knows how much I desire to have my own kiddies... hopefully soon! xo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/