5.16.2009

I can't do it without YOU! xo.
















Sharon
Claire
Sonya
Sarah
Kirstie
Toia
Sharon B.
Pam
Chelle
Jennifer
theluckiestmrs.
Lori
Robin
Michelle
Marsha
Debbie
Debbie
Crystal
Catherine
Charmaine
Lisa
Cathy
Patti
Crystal
Dawn
Rebecca
Holly
minpinmom
Jill
Kahri
Lori

And any others who are doing it in private!

I posted about my need for support and prayer and these loving women opened their hearts, time and prayer up to me. I know prayer works and I know the Lord is close by. I believe in miracles and I know we will see a miracle.

Sisters, thank you!

If you would like to pray for me too, it would mean more to me than you will ever know, ever! The Lord hears us all and you can do it privately or post HERE! Thank you and God bless you!


Scriptures from you that are helping me...

Psalm 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.


Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God!


Jeremiah 29:11.
For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.


Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 comment:

{ L } said...

Brandi, Wow...you are so loved...I can't believe the response you got in your last post. So many people care. <3 These Scriptures are PERFECT. Keep saying them for comfort. I have been praying for you and will continue TONIGHT.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/