5.11.2009

answered prayer

A few months ago I found a small bump on my dog Sadie that I know wasn't there before. I didn't like it because it was really hard and that usually isn't a good sign. Also, from everything that I went through with my baby Carm, it only made me think of the worst!

Over the last couple months, it continued to grow. I told my grandma about it and she said don't take her to the vet, just pray that the Lord will get rid of it. Have faith!

Well, 2 days ago I checked the bump and it was there like usual. The best way to explain how it felt was like a bb from a bb gun trapped under her skin.

Late last night before bed, I was checking it out as usual and it wasn't there. Not even a tiny bit. It had totally disappeared. A very pleasant surprise.

When I got up today the first thing I did was check it to make sure that it wasn't all a dream.

God is good.

5 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

YAY!!!! That is soooooo great :)

{ L } said...

YEA!! That is GOOD NEWS!

the undomesticated wife said...

I'm so glad to hear that! We've had lots of lumps and bumps on our dogs, and it can be very scary. I'm glad Sadie's is gone!

TeeTee said...

God is good.

Christina said...

AMEN!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/