5.08.2009

all the hype

Have you had a Sprinkles cupcake?

There are only a few locations but they are growing rapidly. The closest one to me was Beverly Hills but they just opened a new one in Newport Beach. Much, much closer!

There are a whole range of flavors.

Cost: $36 for a dozen. $3.25 for one. Pricey!

I have had a few tastes and they are good but I gotta be honest and say, I don't know about my favorite. I'm not a huge cream cheese frosting lover and they use that on a lot of them, inluding their famous red velvet cupcake. I love red velvet but I prefer it with a plain frosting.

Anyhoo, I decided to splurge a little and order a dozen Sprinkles for a party I'm having tomorrow night! I'll let ya know if they're a hit and I'll be trying more flavors so if I find some i'm lov'n or hat'n... you'll be sure to know!





5 comments:

{ L } said...

SO SO funny that you posted this!!! A few months ago I got online and found a Sprinkles cupcake close to you and called them...I wanted them to deliver a dozen to you as a surprise!! But they wouldn't do it, pick up only. :( That is so funny that you posted about them. I was pretty bummed that I couldn't send you some...

Cali Girl said...

That is funny! You are toooo sweet. Seriously! It's the thought that really counts.. THANK YOU!!!!!! xo.

Helen said...

Hmmm they look so nice. I've never tried any, obviously living all the way over in England. I would love to visit a cupcake shop in America one day though, or even The Hummingbird Bakery in London! I think that's on my 'to do' list for the summer.

AmyK said...

I've never heard of Sprinkles, but... cream cheese frosting? I'm in! Bahaha!

Georgia B. said...

never had them, but now i want to! so cute--almost too cute to eat. :)

love your blog. i'm in the midwest wanting to go west. you're lucky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/