5.04.2009

66 Drivers

People intrigue me! One of my favorite things to do is people watch, so when I stumbled upon this it made my night!

Andrew Bush took pictures of people while in their cars during the 80's and 90's. I just find this so fascinating and wish the list didn't stop at just 66. I think he has inspired me to start taking some of my own snapshots of people {in their own little worlds} as they're driving along! This is going to be fun, especially since people have always been so interesting to me. With that being said, let me share something with you...

I have a long time secret. One thing I have always done for as long as I can remember is wondering where others are on their way to as their cars drive along with me. And, as odd as this may seem, sometimes when I'm driving for long periods of time with another car and one of us finally turns off in another direction, I feel sad, knowing we just traveled together for a small moment in time and I will probably never see them again.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

























These are all priceless! Seriously, how can this last one not make you smile... and don't forget to check out the guy in the background!

2 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

Love this! I too am a people watcher, especially in airports. So I could relate to this, haha!

Ms. Attitude said...

I'm a people watcher too! I always wonder where other cars are going or coming from. Too funny!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/