4.22.2009

Just organizing a little...

I forgot to take a "real" before picture but I'm glad I did because I don't know if I would have really showed it. It was full of my father in laws collection of hard liquor and other things he shoved in there for us to store for him, my husbands many poker chips and playing cards and just a bunch of junk that I don't know what I'm going to do with. My husband saves everything (like his dad) and won't let me get rid of it. Anyway, this cabinet was so embarrassing and so disorganized. I have been wanting to clean it out and finally put some of my stuff in its place. I'm not totally done but atleast I started....

BEFORE:

















AFTER:



































Here are my holiday plates, I just love them. It took me a lot of searching because they didn't come in a set, I had to go out and buy everything individually.














Also, my birthday plates and mugs. I think they're adorable but I also had to buy these individually. I don't even know what the whole set consists of but one piece I know that I'm missing is the big blue cake platter. I got pink and blue so I could have a set for my daughters and sons.














My minature tea cups. I think they are precious and each one is different. They were actually Christmas ornaments that I just snipped the ribbon off of that was attached. I would put them out to display but I haven't found the right place for them yet.



























And... that's all for now.

4 comments:

The Socialite said...

wow you have the cutest plate collection! love those tea cups! ;)

the undomesticated wife said...

I adore your holiday dishes! And the birthday ones, too, how cute!

{ L } said...

Good job organizing. Your dish collection is cute! Aren't those birthday ones Rosanna dishes?

theluckiestmrs said...

Oh my goodness, I'm obsessed with your happy birthday dishes! Too adorable! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/