3.29.2009

sisterhood

My thoughtful & pretty friend Charmaine gave me this amazing award!!! Talk about sweet spirits, that's Charmaine! It's hard finding genuine friends but it was easy with her, she is always kind and uplifting! And, her light is always shining. I'm so glad we're friends... Charmaine!

Okay, my turn to choose who I'll pass this wonderful award off to... I chose the following because they are all creative and beautiful and I just love their blogs!

Moore Minutes
The Undomesticated Wife
The Luckiest Mrs.
Make Mine a Mojito
casa Mia
A Belle and her beau
Molly and Marshal
the cherry blog


4 comments:

{ L } said...

You're the sweetest heart. <3 Thank you Brandi.

the undomesticated wife said...

You totally deserve it! You're one of the nicest people I've met in blogland, and I wish you lived closer! :)

And thanks for the award! :)

theluckiestmrs said...

Thank you so much!! It's been quite a rough week, and this really means so much. You are so inspiring! I love the scriptures on your blog!!!
Thank you again.

Mojito Maven said...

ok, so i suck big time for just now thanking you for this award!!! thank you so so so much!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/