3.20.2009

She's someone very, very special!

I know this one girl and she has a cute little family and a cute little house. She's the perfect little homemaker too! Everything is so cozy, welcoming and warm! She's a wonderful wife and her husband adores her to pieces! She's an amazing mother to three precious little boys! She's great with details and really putting her heart into everything she does! She is so beautiful and when I say this, I'm not exaggerating! She has beautiful big blue eyes and a cute little nose but she's not just beautiful on the outside, she is the most beautiful person I have ever met on the inside. And the fact that I know her is just a pure blessing. She's the type that would literally take the shirt off of her back for you. I honestly don't know what I would do without her! She knows all my secrets! She probably knows me better than I know myself! She has been there for me so much that I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay her! This girl is my best friend!

Her name is Lisa and I am soooo thrilled that I got her to start a little blog of her own! So.... please say hi and introduce yourself because she's new to this blog world and I want her to know how fabulous it is!!! Click here to meet my best friend... LISA!!!

Oh, I forot to mention one small detail. She surprised me with these beautiful dinner plates for my birthday yesterday! Aren't they so pretty? I love, love the shape!!! And... I love the designs and I love that there are 6 different looks!








9 comments:

{ L } said...

Brandi!! *hugs* you made my day...a lot! :D I'm sending you an email right now.
xo

Sara Christine said...

Pretty plates, pretty puppies! Is that a Jack Russell Terrier? I grew up with one. They are a mischievous breed. :)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the plates are so gorgeous!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

love the plates and the description of your best friend, v sweet.

Lauren Kelly said...

Those plates are absolutely adorable :)

the undomesticated wife said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

What beautiful plates! I really love them.

I'm so glad you have such a great friend! I need one like that!

The Summer Kitchen Interiors said...

We'll have to go check her blog out! Love the plates...don't you just love best friends?

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

LOVE the dinner plates and hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Cute new haircut!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Life at the White House said...

i'll have to go and check out her blog!!!

ps - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those plates. do you know where she got them? although i really DO NOT need to know - i've been on a spending spree here lately and it needs to stop!

;-)
darci

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/