3.26.2009

The little yellow shirt.

So... remember when I mentioned HERE that I was looking for this adorable shirt in a movie, "I Love You, Man" that I just saw?

I don't know how she found me BUT I received a comment from Possessionista with the news on the little yellow shirt!

The good news is that she found it!! The bad news is that it's sold out! I'm bummed but I don't think there was a way that I could have paid that much for it any way. Originally $750, marked down to $450.

Click HERE & HERE for Possessionista's post on the little yellow shirt {that I still want sooo bad}!




4 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

That is a really cute shirt! I hear that yellow is all the rage this season, too.

charmaine said...

Hi Brandi! this top is too lovely. i LOVE it! you have such good taste. i wanted to let you know that i have given you a sisterhood award. i chose you because you are always so sweet and bubbly. i love your spirit and your great personality. so please stop by and get your award.

God Bless,
Charmaine

Meg Fee said...

ohhhh me too. i want it too!!

naomi megan. said...

it's darling. i think i want one too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/