3.21.2009

HILARIOUS!

We can't stop talking about this movie.. it was just soooooo funny!!!! Also, Rashida Jones' character Zooey had the cutest wardrobe, I want it all. I especially am in love with this one specific shirt that she wore... she wore a lot of yellow but there was this one yellow blouse in particular that had all these circles of fabric around the neck line in front. Oh, I want it! If you saw the movie and you know what I'm talking about, please help! Do you know where I can find it? It looks like something J. Crew would have but I looked there and didn't see it!

Click HERE for the trailer! P.S. It was much funnier that the trailer gives it credit for!

And for all my other personal movie ratings and comments,
please click HERE!


8 comments:

Diana said...

i just watched this yesterday and i agree with zooey's wardrobe! i wanted every piece of clothing she was wearing!!

the movie was hilarious!

Dana said...

am also insanely loving Rashida's wardrobe.

This is the closest I can find, but I am on a mad hunt. I think this would be uber cute with dark trouser jeans and a thick, braided colored belt (just like she wore.)

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=585818032&tid=GOAF112&ap=2&siteID=2178999

Will let you know if I find anything similar.

http://tightenyourbelt.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I'll have to check this out. I love Paul Rudd. :)

charmaine said...

hi Brandi! i miss you! i just visited your friends blog and i saw the most adorable picture of you. you are so adorable! you remind me of Michelle Pfeiffer.really pretty girl! i also love your new hair cut. so, how have you been? i pray all is well with you and yours.

this movie is on my need to go see list. i heard it was really good. well, i'll be talking to you soon.

God Bless,
charmaine

The Socialite said...

hiya! I was going to watch this yesterday but then the bf & I got lazy and watched The Office DVDs. We're lame! But I am still determined to go this week!

oh p.s. i love running in heels - so much better than the hills! Have you been reading their online blog at Style Network where they clear up rumors or sometimes add to the rumors?!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

can't wait to see it!

Possessionista said...

if you are still wondering, the shirt is Pringle of Scotland, and is sold out

http://www.net-a-porter.com/products/32338

Best,
The Possessionista

http://tightenyourbelt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

louboutin ppdgyyba christian louboutin ntxsnegz louboutin pas cher dipzqsbu escarpins louboutin kishwkct louboutins lhfjtefo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/