1.08.2009

you're gonna make it after all.

.....................................................................................
10 Random Things That Made Me Smile Today

1. The wonderful aroma of Stargazer lilies. I got these to put on my sweet Carmen's grave tomorrow.













2. Who doesn't love it when the little brown truck stops in front of your house! I received a package today from my best friend.




3. The excitement of my dogs when I ask them if they want a bone.. I love it!














4. Eating Lucerne ice cream cups {my fave} while on THIS {not my fave}!

















5. White Rice. If you're wondering why white rice makes me smile... Well, we only have enough of it stored away to feed an army. It makes me laugh every time I see it sitting there on the shelf.

















6. PostSecret:












7. Finding This cute tutorial on YouTube.

8. All three of these:
New Orleans, LA
Brooklyn, NY
New York, NY

9. This:













10. Joshua 1:8

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/