1.13.2009

Random LETTERS all over!

Today I was at Panera Bread and this cute but somewhat rude girl that was in line in front of me had the cutest purse!!!! I was drooling.

I am very picky so when something stands out, I get attached and have to have it! And, on top of that I really need a new purse, too! This one caught my eye! I couldn't stop staring at it.

I believe it was a hobo style. It had small handles but they were still big enough that she had the purse over her shoulder. It was navy and white. It had random letters all over! They were wall to wall big, bold letters, maybe 3" to 4" big? I want to say the purse was a nylon material, it seemed somewhat shiny. It came across as a "nice" bag. This girl dressed very well and had nice taste.

My first thought when I looked at the purse was that it was Juicy only because the two center letters stood out to me and they were JU, none of the other letters made any sense, I don't know if they were spelling something out or if they were just random like it looked!

When I got home, I did a search for Juicy purses and not only did this purse not come up, but none of the purses even came close to this style. I'm assuming since there was a J and a U on this bag that the brand or designer must have those letters in their name as well?

I have been searching all day for this bag on the internet and have only found myself going in circles with sadly no clue as to what kind of bag this is.

I am soooo upset with myself that I just didn't ask her! She was standing right next to me. She was so close, she was practically in my personal space at the Panera counter, I was actually a little annoyed with her but still coudln't stop admiring her bag!

Anyway, the Marc Jacobs bag below that I posted is NOT the bag, but the letter size and font are similar!

Does this bag sound familar to anyone? Do you know anyone that really knows their bags? Could you send them my way to help me out! I would owe you big!

4 comments:

Tracey McBride said...

Hi Cali Girl! Just a quick note to tell you how much I was laughing (and relating) at this funny post! So sorry I can't help you re the purse...but I'll keep an eye out (even still, I'm pathetically fashion/backward). I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your Movie posts and the posts on things that make you smile (it made me smile :).
Thanks for your fun blog.
God Bless.
Warmly,
Tracey
P.S. I think our next date movie is going to be Gran Torino, on your recommendation. xo

charmaine said...

hi sweet Brandi! oh my, i know you are furious with yourself. why didn't you just ask the girl? i can't talk because i've done the same thing. now, all i can do now is try my best and help you find this bag. so, now, the question is, what bag other than Juicy has the initials JU? now you got me on the hunt. i hope some of your readers can help us fox sniff out this rabbit. sounds like a really cute bag. how was your day? i pray all is well. please make sure you let me know if you've found the bag. talk to you soon.

God Bless,
Charmaine

i.d. said...

Hmm nothing comes to mind but if it does I'll definitely let you know. Good luck purse hunting - it's frustrating I know when you see something you LOVE and can't subsequently find it! Argh. x

chelsea said...

hey!
so that is probably the saddest story i have ever heard. i was thinking maybe this could help: there is a site i love called "like.com" it's a visual search engine for almost anything you could ever want INCLUDING fab bags. it searches retailers far and wide, expensive and cheap (like there'll be bags from marc jacobs and charlotte russe on the same page). the best part is that you can narrow your search by all sorts of visual criteria like color, shape, size, etc. maybe it could help you? good luck! :o)
-chelsea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/