1.01.2009

Happy New Year!

My husband and I went out to dinner last night for New Years.... they gave us party hats and noise makers and a few other things too! I forgot to take my camera so we took a few snapshots when we got home! Yes, I know they're blurry, I kind of like them that way though....lol.















I pray and hope only wonderful things for you this new year!













I found these words of wisdom over at Lovely Little Things!

And, I couldn't leave out a picture of my new nephew and I from a few days ago...













UPDATE! My Little Giveaway is now closed! Click HERE for the Winner!

4 comments:

Mrs.French said...

happy new year!

Tracey McBride said...

Happy New Year to you Cali Girl!! I love your pictures with Hubby...nephew...and the utube video...but especially loved the rules to live by...all mottos I soundly agree with.
God Bless.
Warmly,
Tracey

Sweet Simplicity said...

What a sweet picture of you and your nephew.

handmade jewelry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/