1.19.2009

good morning.

This will be me in the next few minutes.... i hope.










It is exactly 7:17 AM on Monday morning and the sun is up! I haven't been to sleep yet. No, this is not odd.......... for me.

I do on the other need atleast 9 hours, ideally 10 hours of sleep to feel okay throughout my day. Hopefully I'll be asleep within the next 30 minutes.

I think I need so many hours because of my lack of quality sleep. I don't sleep very well, my quality of sleep is terrible as you can see, I am a light sleeper so everything wakes me up, I lay on my arms a lot so I wake up to them in pain a lot. I constantly have nightmares. Some nights I fall asleep before midnight but usually after 3 AM. It is never the same. It is sooooo not normal. So not healthy.

Some people get cranky if they are hungry. I get cranky if I am tired. I am monster when I'm tired, I scare myself. No one should talk to me for atleast an hour but ideally a couple hours after I wake up.

In a few hours, I'll have to wake up around 12:30 PM because I'll have to make lunch for my husband and then be at an appointment at 1:30. I will probably have to take a nap tomorrow, I mean later today.

What is the point of this post? There is none. I am just in an overly tired state and you get to read about it.

Good night, I mean good morning!


9 comments:

Ms. Attitude said...

We have a lot in common. I don't sleep well either and need about 10 hours of sleep. I am also a monster until about 1-2 hours after I wake up.

the voice of melody said...

I hope you were able to get some sleep and feel a little better. I'd be cranky too on just a few hours of sleep. Take care! {hugs}

i.d. said...

I'm in the same - minimum 8 hours sleep. I often wonder how people can function with less... xx

Ms. Tee said...

Oh, I hope you have gotten some good rest! Thank you for your sweet comment, too! :)

CatHerder said...

I hear ya! Since I started menopause, I do not sleep. I went through the "complete insomnia" thing...now I fall asleep because im so exhausted, but wake up almost every hour on the hour, and i have to be up before 5 am every day..the only way i get a good nights rest is if i take advil pm for a headache, then i sleep. The doctor tells me its the hormones...i walk around with one eye open all day lol...love your pics you posted, they look like me!

Life at the White House said...

i hear ya with the sleeping issues....i'm especially that way on sunday nights since i've stayed up late on friday and saturday nights (simply because i can....and because i don't have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. like i do monday - friday)!!!

it's so ironic that you posted this at the same time i was posting about not sleeping! i put a funny quote on my blog about - so true!

hope you get some rest this week! it really makes a difference when you are well rested and NOT running on fumes.

:-)
darci

ps- thanks for the happy b-day comment!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

Sleep is so important. Hope you had nice dreams!!!

Lauren Kelly said...

Lack of sleep can't be good, praying you get rested up. Hope you had a GREAT day!!!

Alyssa said...

what a fun blog! glad i found it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/