1.06.2009

an award.

Ms. Attitude over at Life with Attitude thought of me! Thank you, thank you for my award!!!! It truly means a lot to be thought of!

The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I choose three:

Charmaine
Crystal
Tracey

7 comments:

Tracey McBride said...

Oh Cali Girl (I love that name) I am honored that you thought of me. Now I will HAVE to post a post ;)...I'm a little behind. Thank you so much you sweet soul.
Warmly,
Traceyxo

i.d. said...

Well deserved! :)

charmaine said...

congratulations Brandi! you deserve it because you have such a beautiful heart!!! i'm sorry i have not been in touch lately, but you know i could never forget about you. i'm honored that you have chosen to give me this award, thank you, this means a lot. will talk soon, thank you again!

God Bless,
Charmaine

La Donna Welter said...

Congratulations!!!!!: )

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

Many congrats!!!

charmaine said...

hi Brandi! you know that you are truly on of my favorites, so i have to give this award to you also.so, when you get a chance today, please come by, i have an award for you. have a blessed day, talk to you soon.

God Bless,
Charmaine

sparkled*life said...

Hey girl thank you so much things have just been upside down for me lately my grandpa who was visiting from California has been in the ICU for 10 days then he came home and now he can't walk or do anything for himself. So he is staying here at my hosue and desperatly wants to be back in California. We had to take him back to the ER this morning. Be praying for us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/