12.19.2008

{very random}

It's 3:07 AM and this is what happens when I'm up late and alone...

I'm watching THIS at the moment. I just love her. I think she's so adorable and she always makes everything look so good and easy! I like to tivo it along with my many, many other shows and watch them late at night. Did you know that I also watched THIS, THIS, THIS and THIS all tonight as well? Yep, I did. I truly feel the tivo is one of the greatest inventions ever!

I didn't cook tonight. I ordered CARRY OUT for dinner! Yum, yum!

3 things that I want at this exact moment:
number one, number two and number three

My most favorite...
Restaurant
Store
Famous Crush #1 and Famous Crush #2
Place
Movie
Book in the Bible
Guilty Pleasure
Nail Polish
Radio Talk Show
Dairy Products
Hair Products
Flower
Place to Sunbathe
Creepy Commercial



I'm getting tired, I better go to sleep! Have a fantastic weekend.... Goodnight!

4 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

So the question that begs is...what were you doing up at 3:07am?

;) I do the same thing sometimes...

I love When Harry Met Sally. I just watched it again on TV the other day!

Shannon said...

WHY were you up so late? I usually get in bed around 8:30 or 9 so I don't understand how people stay up. :) Good list!

Megan said...

I love Anthropologie as well-although I usually wait for a good sale before I step foot in there, who knows what damage I could do :)

Christina said...

Try her Stuffed Shells with Arrabiata Sauce... Made it for my aunt tonight for her birthday... It was so good!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/