12.16.2008

A Christmas Tradition!

Ever since my husband and I met we started a tradition of getting each other an ornament each Christmas. It can be whatever we want to give but usually it has some kind of sentimental value to it.

I found the perfect ornament for him this year! Seriously, I am so excited!

The very first time my husband came to a family Christmas dinner and met my dear dog Carmen, Carmen snuck some turkey off the table when no one was looking!

Some of you may know, our very precious dog Carmen passed away on October 21st this year and he is very missed and so very loved. My first Christmas in 11 years without my baby Carm!

Take a look at this perfect ornament I found for my husband this year, a dog that looks like my Carm and look, there's a turkey too! How funny is that?


8 comments:

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea. This is a wonderful tradition. Have a lovely Christmas!
Blessings,
Debbie

sparkled*life said...

I love your posts as always! Check out my blog! I nominated you for an award my friend :)

charmaine said...

hi Brandi! it amazes me how much we have in common, my family and i do the same thing, we exchange ornaments. we have so much fun waiting to see what our ornaments will look like each year. that one you bought your husband is so cute and the other ones too. hope your having a good day!

God Bless,
Charmaine

i.d. said...

That is so thoughtful and sweet! I bet he will love it. :)

KarenB said...

Thanks so much for coming by for a visit and leaving such a sweet comment. I really appreciate it!

charmaine said...

hey Brandi! you know what, you asked me a question and i haven't answered it yet. no, i have never eaten at Toast. but i drive past there all the time. i just haven't stopped yet, but i look forward to eating there. i posted some sweet treat items on my blog, when you get a chance come on over and see! sorry for the delayed answer.


God Bless,
Charmaine

the undomesticated wife said...

Brandi, that's a great find! I think that ornament will be a special one for a long time!

wholesale jewelry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/