12.14.2008

an award from charmaine!












A special award given to me from my very sweet friemd Charmaine over at Beautiful things to Share! And yes, she has MANY beautiful things to share over at her amaizng blog!


I haven't known Charmain too long but she's one of those people where once you do meet her, you feel like you've been good, old friends for a long time already! I really admire her in so many ways and am so very blessed to know her! Anytime I need a smile, I know where to go.. her blog is georgeous. There isn't enough time in a day to see all the beauty and inspiration over there! Thank you Charmaine for thinking of me when giving this award out! It means a lot!

The concept behind this award is that the blog creators have shown an uncanny knack for silver linings and making the best of bad situations(i.e., lemonade from lemons). But I have to say that every single one of these blogs are always fabulous and get even more fabulous every day. I picked these blogs because of their creativity and inspiration. When I visit each one it amazes me how talented they are. The inspiration I gather from these blogs just keeps going, they are truly fabulous blogs!

Here are the rules:
Name ten sites that reflect this silver lining philosophy...
JUST FASHION.ART.DESIGN
cakies
la boudoir
loveology
Posie Gets Cozy
PostSecret
The Undomesticated Wife
you are my fave
Clever Girl Goes Blog
bling

6 comments:

Mila said...

OOOOOOh thank you so much dear,
That r4eally means sso much to me!

You're awesome!!

<3
Mila.

zana said...

Congrats on the blog award!
You can visit my shop to see my prices - my portraits are on sale right now, actually!
www.sittingprettystudio.etsy.com

Thanks for stopping by and signing up!
Zana

RachelDenbow said...

Yay!

I'm honored.

Alicia P. said...

Thank you Brandi -- you are very kind.

i.d. said...

Awww thank you! This makes me feel so special - what an amazing start to my day! xx

You are my fave... said...

I'm blushing. Thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/