12.12.2008

Another special little package came for me tonight!

I participated in an ornament exchange over at The Siesta Fiesta and Kathy at Charleston Ya Ya sent me a very beautiful angel ornament! I love how she just sparkles when the lights hit her! I also received one of my favorite candles too... Christmas Cookie from Yankee Candle. Now I am craving some Christmas cookies! I also received a very sweet card from her as well! xoxo.

Thank you so much Kathy! I collect ornaments so I was very excited for this exchange. Thank you for this precious little angel and all the love that was wrapped up in this cute little box and sent to me from you! You are a sweetheart! Have a very, very Merry Christmas!






























8 comments:

charmaine said...

i love that angel, she is so pretty! now tell me, how does that candle smell? i think they have a cupcake one too.

God Bless,
Charmaine

kari and kijsa said...

What a beautiful angel ornament!
We have a fun giveaway of a target gift card today with the AHA for go red! A little early Christmas gift!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

The Summer Kitchen Interiors said...

How fun! You've been having lots of it by looking through your posts!
Glad you enjoyed the tips - we had so much fun putting that together!
If we don't chat with you before - have a wonderful Christmas!!
Karla & Karrie

Ms. Tee said...

What a sweet little angel! :)

charmaine said...

hi Brandi! i just want to say that i have given you an award. so come on over and get it! it's the lemonade award. i picked you because out of the hard time that you just recently been through, you still remained positive.God Bless you for your inspiration. you deserve this award!

God Bless,
Charmaine

the undomesticated wife said...

That's a cool ornament! I have one that is similar in style, but it's a dog. :)

Love the smell of the c-mas cookie candle. Almost want to eat it.

i.d. said...

What an adorable ornament!

And right now I'm wishing I could smell the scented candle, it sounds divine! xx

Cathy Davis said...

How sweet! I love angels.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/