10.17.2008

Me, Right Now... {Challenge!}

Hollie at All Things In Moddy has this spontaneous challenge going on!

Take a picture of yourself right now {just as you are} while reading this blog and then post it!

Here I am. Not my shining moment although my face is on the shiny side... hehe.

I have to admit, I probably wouldn't have done this but my camera was sitting right next to me. It was a hot day today, in the 90s! I was out and about running errands, doing this and that and I came home and haven't washed my face and as you can see, haven't done anything with my hair either.

5 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

Aw, you are so cute!!

I just worked all day and then just got home from driving 3 dogs on a recue transport from Dallas to Ardmore, OK, so I am looking pretty gross right now. No pics for me. LOL

kate said...

Luckily for blog world the batteries in my camera are dead as a doornail.

I see nothing wrong with you in that picture!

Shannon said...

I don't see anything wrong with your picture! :) Good for you!

charmaine said...

you look so cute! your just a natural beauty. brandi, i have chosen you for another award. i chose you because i just really love your blogs. you are such an inspiration. so please come get your award.

God Bless,
Love charmaine

Hollie said...

aw yay! Thanks for being a good sport and postin' a pic! You look beautiful and your skin is flawlwss my friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/