10.05.2008

Three things!

I came across this adorable idea over at The Inspired Room, I don't know when I'm going to get around to doing it but it's on my list, I thought I would share it with you as well. Go check it out!

Also, Christmastime is right around the corner as you may know! The Siesta Fiesta Blog is having an ornament exchange! Ornaments are one of my favorite things so I'm excited about it. Sign up if you want to be a part of it..... I did!



Last, Check out this Great {Book & Giftcard} GIVEAWAY over at Restyled Home If you don't have a chance to play in the giveaway, this book can be purchased at bookstores across the U.S. and Canada! Also, click here if you want to go straight to authors site.



4 comments:

restyled home said...

Thank so much for participating in my give-away contest! I appreciate your taking the time to join in!

Linda

the undomesticated wife said...

I've done an ornament exchange on a craft board a few times and it was a lot of fun. Every time I put up my Christmas trees (yes, I said TREES...I have 9 of them...maybe 10, but I can't remember...I think I bought another one during an after c-mas sale last year) I always think of the person who gave me the ornaments. You should do it!

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello there! Stopping by your wonderful blog to say hello!
Stop by my blog to enter my tea give~away!!!

Enjoy your day!

smartcookie said...

Love your blog! Love Matthew Mead!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/