10.09.2008

How Sweet!

Gari-Ann over @ The Undomesticated Wife gave me this wonderful award!!! She is a super sweet girl with a BIG heart!!! Be sure to check out her fun, adorable blog!











The blog award rules:
1. List 6 things about yourself &
2. Pass this award on to 6 other bloggers!

Six RANDOM things about myself:

1. I was born in Florida, raised in the midwest and now live southern Cali.
2. Guilty Pleasure: I love, love reality tv.
3. I love Jesus more than anything or anyone!
4. I have always wanted a big family, it has always been my desire to be a young mother. I am almost 30, no children yet.
5. I love and seek good, genuine friendships, I cherish them.
6. My new collection... ladyhead vases. Have any? Want to sell them? hehehe.. I LOVE THEM!!!!

I chose 7 Beautiful, inspiring ladies that I would LOVE to pass this wonderful award onto...

Charmaine @ Beautiful Things to Share

Kate @ My Messy Nest

Ms. Tee @ Delightful Home

Shannon @ Bless Our Nest

Tia @ Clever Girl Goes Blog

Amy @ In Pursuit of Prov. 31

Joy @ Joys of Home

7 comments:

charmaine said...

oh my brandi, your cali girl? lol! you tricked me, i didn't know who cali girl was until i did some research. your so cute, thank you for this award, i am truly honored. i have been praying for you and carmen every day. how is he doing? how are you doing? i know that God has been faithful in keeping you and giving you peace. i will of course continue to keep you both in my prayers. thanks again for this beautiful award.

God Bless,
charmaine

Ms. Tee said...

This is very sweet of you to give me an award. Thanks so much! :)

charmaine said...

Hi brandi! you have been given an award. i have chosen you because your blog is such an inspiration to me.

God Bless,
charmaine

La Donna Welter said...

Brandi,
Congratulations on your award!
Blessings,
La Donna

Joy said...

Congrats on the award!
Thanks for thinking about me! You're so sweet!

Shannon said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you so much! I'm going to go check out those other links. :)

Amy B said...

Thank you so much! Oh how I appreciate it.

btw... I'm loving your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/