10.18.2008

An award from sweet Charmaine!

My sweet friend Charmaine gave me this thoughtful award! Thank you Charmaine! Please check out her blog, it is full of beautiful posts, one after another! She really has a sense of great style and taste!!! I can never get enough of it!










Rules:
list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't and then pass this award on to 6 people!

6 things I value:
1. Jesus. Without Him I don't know where I would be. He is everything to me.
2. My family.
4. Genuine friendships.
5. My animals. I have the 3 most adorable, funny, sweet, loving dogs a girl could ever want!
6. Our beautiful home: this earth has so many beautifuls things to look at and places to visit and experience.

6 things I don't value:
1. The devil. he's a liar and a creep, and I want him far, far way from me!
2. Mean & rude people. People who are mean just to make themselves feel better.
3. When people put money/job before God/spouses/family.
4. People who think and act as if they are better than you.
5. People who act like they like you but talk bad about you.
6. People who judge you without getting to know you first.

6 people I would like to pass this onto:
Geri-Ann
Kate
Shannon
Mrs. Mojito
Hollie
Genny

8 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

YAYAYAYAYAY

Thank you!!!!!!

Shannon said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you!! I loved reading your lists. :)

Sandy Toes said...

What a beautiful award...I love it!
-Sandy Toes

the undomesticated wife said...

Aw! Thank you Brandi! You are so kind!

charmaine said...

hey brandi! i'm glad to hear carmen is doing better. your very welcome for the award, you deserve it. have a nice rest of the weekend.

God Bless,
charmaine

charmaine said...

hey brandi! i'm glad to hear carmen is doing better. your very welcome for the award, you deserve it. have a nice rest of the weekend.

God Bless,
charmaine

Genny said...

Thanks so much for the sweet award! I really appreciate you thinking of me.

And I liked reading your list. 3 dogs? You must have your hands full. :)

kate said...

Thanks ma'am you are so sweet!!! This will be my post in the morning!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/