10.14.2008

13 pieces of clothing, 3 cupcakes & a free puppy!!!

I had a GREAT day! Thank you Jesus!!! Things have been tough for me lately and boy did I need a wonderful day like today! The weather was hot but it was nice and everything just worked out well!

It started off by going to lunch with my husband at Panera, I love that place! I haven't been there in awhile so it was especially good! After that, I took my husband home and then decided that I needed a mini vacation, that means... I went to Anthropologie today and alone.

I haven't been clothes shopping in so long. I needed clothes so bad, I wear practically the same thing every day and I just had enough of it. I've been saving my money little by little so I could go splurge and boy did I!

Here's the thing, whenever I go out shopping and don't have money, I want every thing I see but when I actually have a few extra dollars and go out, I never find anything BUT not today. It was great...

I got 2 jackets, 2 sweaters, 7 shirts, 2 pairs of pants! Oh my gosh, everything is so adorable! I'll have to show you some pics. I even got to check a few things off my little wish list {a few posts below}!

So... every Christmas, my friends and I exchange ornaments. It's a tradition we've been doing since high school! It's so fun because we all have such a nice little collection now from each other! I found these ADORABLE little cupcake ornaments! I love cupcakes so when I saw these, I had to have them!

Okay, now for the puppy. Well, lets just say that I wish it was a real puppy but it's actually this cute little stuffed animal from Victorias Secrets. I guess I purchased over a certain amount because they gave him to me for free! Isn't he cute!

Oh, and it ended great too, I came home to find my new Country Living magazine in the mail today! :o)


9 comments:

kate said...

sounds like a great day! Those cupcakes are TOO CUTE! I saw some stuffed cupcake ornaments at Kohl's today. I squealed!

kate said...

No I don't remember...maybe 5.99? I looked at everything so prices are running together. but I think they have their Christmas stuff half off right now. Not sure when that sale ends though. However everything is always on sale at Kohl's. Its like the Hobby Lobby of clothing stores.

La Donna Welter said...

Sounds like the perfect day to me!
Hugs,
La Donna

Caroline @ Absolutely Unique said...

Good for you Cali Girl! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments!

Genny said...

Glad you had a great day! I love Panera too!

Liz said...

Hi, just discovered your blog today! LOVE those cupcakes ornaments! Would you mind sharing where they are from?!

the undomesticated wife said...

Cute ornaments!

I love Panera!

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the stuffed doggie!
Sandra

Ms. Tee said...

I love Panera, too. I had a cinnamon crunch bagel there yesterday! I look at Anthropologie's site a lot - I've never been in their store. They have the cutest clothes ever, though. I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/