9.18.2008

You wanted to know...

In my last post, I asked you to ask me whatever you wanted! So... here goes.

{Please continue to ask me anything at any time and I'll be sure to answer. You can post your questions to me on this post or my last post, either one is fine!}

Questions & Answers...

What is the earliest memory you have? I would say maybe 3 years old. I remember vague things about the place we lived, a mean babysitter, pooping in a corner of a room, getting my hair yanked by my moms friends because they wanted to do it. I have a very sensitive scalp to this day.

What is your favorite veggie? Fruit? I love broccoli and watermelon.

If you could define your "style", what you call it? I have a tough time defining it, I just like what I like, new things, old things, sentimental things... I like things that you cant just go find at any store or see in your neighbors house. I like different things or new ways to use items. I like things to be pretty and cozy.

Do you like living here in southern California? I love it here.

What age were you when you gave your life to Christ? Around the age of 19.

What can't you live without? Jesus of course but also my dogs.

What county of So.CA do you live? Orange.

I would like to know if you are an artist? I wouldn't consider myself one but I'm decent at doing different things if I put my mind to it. My dad and brother would be considered artists though, oh, and my husband.. they all are brilliant!

Tell us more about your pets: where they came from, how they got their names, etc.
Carmen is a Cocker Spanial mix, he turned 11 this year and I have had him for 11 years. I got him when he was 6 weeks old. I actually found him in the newspaper and bought him for $10.

Preston is a Miniature Pincher, he turned 3 this year and my husband and I got him right after we got married 3 years ago.

Sadie is a Jack Russell, we believe she is about 3 or 4 years old. We found her on Christmas day 2007. She was wandering on a busy road near our house when we were on our way home that day. She has been with us ever since.

What is your favorite board game? Clue.

Do you have a passport? Have you had the opportunity to use it? Where did you go?
Yes. My husband and I got married in Italy.

Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night owl for sure!

How do you like to decorate? I like things classy, pretty and cozy. I like old weathered things, I like items with stories and history to them. I love great finds and thing that are just different. I like a place that looks lived in, a place where everyone likes to come and hang out.

What's your favorite style of design? Do you like to mix and match different styles? I love french country. Yes, I like to mix and match just about everything.

Which do you prefer:
Coke or Pepsi? Coke.

Where is you favorite place/places to buy/collect your home decor? Home Goods, Anthropologie, quaint gift shops, flea markets, my grandma.. she has the best stuff!

I want to know if the gray chair and desk (in the picture) is in your home? I wish! No, I don't even remember where I found that picture but I love it. I love the color gray!!!

This was fun... keep the questions coming!

1 comment:

the undomesticated wife said...

This was fun! Nice getting to know you better!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/