I don't remember where I stumbled across this but I think there are some pretty important questions to ponder and ask ourselves on a daily basis! Questions that will only help us keep our priorities in order and help our better selves only blossom into someone even more beautiful, lovely and Christ-like!
God: Am I......
- Actively choosing God and His ways at every decision, word, moment, thought and step each day?
- Consistent in my quiet time?
- Daily spending time with God in prayer and Bible reading?
Husband: Am I.......
- Praying for him DAILY?
- Being a help meet to him?
- Preparing for my husband daily?
- Spending time with him?
- Positively responding to him?
- Noticing, regarding, honoring, preferring, esteeming, praising, admiring and loving him?
- Bending or bucking with submission?
- Being predictably happy?
- Giving away to others what I haven't given first away at home?
Children: Am I.....
- Spending quality time with them?
- Praying with them daily?
- Teaching them to follow God by my words and actions?
Home: Am I managing my home effectively. ....
- with finances and budgeting?
- with housecleaning? (Managing it instead of it managing me?)
- with planning meals and shopping wisely?
- by taking care of needs at home?
Others: Am I......
- Loving others correctly?
- Serving others?
- Preferring others?
Self: Am I......
- Growing in my walk with God?
- Eating properly and exercising?
- Making sure I am healthy and give myself rest when needed so I can be what my family needs?
Have a blessed day!
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/