9.19.2008

I was Tagged!

I was tagged today by two delightful sisters over at The Summer Kitchen Journal and they want me to come up with 7 quirky things all about me! I'll do my best while trying to think on the spot...

*I have a huge fascination with serial killer pychopaths!

*I am super cranky if I'm tired and I need a good 3 hours to wake up in the morning. It's best not to talk to me during that time.

*I do not like coffee but I do love the smell of it! I love tea, especially with honey.

*I used to have OCD so bad that it controlled my every thought, it has gotten much better over the years.

*I prefer dessert before dinner!

*I don't like to sleep with socks on and I don't like using any pillows either.

*I love chocolate milk with ice.

Now... Who is next! I'm going to tag:

Charmaine

Kate

Shannon

Joy

Crystal

Whitney

Gari-Ann

8 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Interiors said...

Oh now....look at you and your cute little tagged icon!!
Thanks for playing along! No pillows huh?? That's pretty quirky! (not really.....both of our husbands HATE all the pillows we both have on our beds!!)
Now....off to read everyone else's quirks!
Karla & Karrie

The Summer Kitchen Interiors said...

Oh now....look at you and your cute little tagged icon!!
Thanks for playing along! No pillows huh?? That's pretty quirky! (not really.....both of our husbands HATE all the pillows we both have on our beds!!)
Now....off to read everyone else's quirks!
Karla & Karrie

The Summer Kitchen Interiors said...

If we're leaving two comments (let's just ignore the fact that they are the same...."how quirky!!"), why not leave one more!
Have a happy day!
K&K

Donna said...

I enjoyed reading your list! I always sleep with socks on in the winter!

Hugs,
Donna

the undomesticated wife said...

Interesting, we share some of the same quirky things. I'll have to come up with some different ones for my list! LOL

BTW, my name is Gari-Ann. :)

Amy B said...

Ha! I don't sleep with socks on, I put ice in my coffee, and I like my desert for dinner!

It was fun reading your list! :)

kate said...

How fun! I will do this for my Monday post!

Thanks for tagging me!!!! :)

Ms. Tee said...

I don't like to sleep with socks on either - my tootsies need to breathe! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/