9.01.2008

Happy Fall! {Part 1}

I started my fall decorating! I'm not finished with it yet but I'll show you a few sneak peeks!

I found this acorn at Home Goods today... I don't know if you can tell in the picture but it's really big, bigger then my hand. I love it! I searched everywhere for another one but this is the only one I could find and it was only $4.99.

Next is a cute white pumpkin that I just adore. It's actually cuter in person.

Okay, in the picture with the white turkey dish, there is a mini apple pie candle sitting in front of it. I found that little thing at CVS for $1.99, it's darling. I haven't burned it yet so I don't know if it's really going to smell like apple pie but I just thought it was too cute.

The orange pumpkin in the next picture is actually a really big candle, it's sitting in my wire basket that I love.

Next, is a box of acorns... I didn't know what to do with them. I think I'll just keep them in there unless I think of something else.

Now, I'm going to go read my new magazine! Have a blessed night!

*To see more fall tours, visit The Inspired Room because it's Fall Nesting Week!







11 comments:

Lilla Trollbacken said...

Hello there!
Thank´s for you kind words at my blog. Yes, all the pictures are from my house in Sweden. My husband has build the house, and we have lived here about eigth years. As you can see I really love the country style. You seem to have a very nice home too! Love your pie candle!
Best regards
Gabrielle

mollyandmarshal said...

Oooh, I love this time of year! All the Fall stuff is so cozy and exciting! And I hope your little Carmen is okay! I will be praying for him!

Thanks for stopping by our blog!

belladella said...

Love your Fall stuff. Makes me want to head out and go shopping. I don't have a lot of Fall stuff myself. I mainly use mums and pumkins. I need some inside stuff.

Hadias said...

Very pretty Autumn decorations. I will be gathering my decor from the closet around mid-month. I can't wait to see the changes both inside and outside for the Fall.

Thanks for sharing your lovely decorations.

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Brandi,
Thanks for the visit! I enjoyed looking through your blog too, I love that acorn, I'll have to see if I can find one down here! Happy Fall(almost).
Hugs~Kelly

sparkled*life said...

Don't you just love fall! It is sooo my fav! I love the warm colors and the cooler weather. I am also putting up my fall this week :))) Thanks for stopping by my blog I really do appreciate it! Be blessed.

Alice W. said...

Omgoodness where did you get the Country French magazine??? I neeeeeeed it....hehe...

Lilla Trollbacken said...

Hello!
Thanks for all your sweet comment!
We have three childen. Two girls, five and teen, and a boy whos thirteen.
And yes, many likes this style, but also the modern style. But I think its common in the north to like light colors. We call the style Chabby chick,and I like to add a bit of french country.
I usually find the inventory in auktions, fleemarkets, and internet stores.
Heres a couple of them:
www.vintagebynina.com
www.frokenolsen.dk
www.alvashus.se
www.bloominghome.se
www.countrybymail.se
Have a nice day
Gabrielle

melissa said...

oh my goodness...i just adore that white pumpkin!! beautiful decorating!

Shelia said...

Hi and I'm loving your fallness. That white pumpkin is wonderful!
Pop in to see my fallness!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

What fall lovelies you have here! I'm so glad you shared your fall nesting with all of us! Thank you :-)

Happy Fall,
Melissa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/