8.12.2008

What's Your Mood?

I guess these are called mood boards, but I'm calling mine an inspirational board... Mine is all about me and what I love, adore or can't live without!

Do you have one? I would so love to see it if you do!!

I have been wanting to make one of my own ever since I came across these pretty little ones below! They are just so fun!

No photos of mine just yet, mine is so far from finished! This Friday a friend and I are going to The Red Bee (www.TheRedBee.com) to work on stuff, she will be scrapping, I will be working on my board.

I'll post pics this weekend of the finished results! Take a lookey at these in the mean time!

UPDATE: MY BOARD!







2 comments:

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Hi Cali,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always fun to meet new bloggers.

I've not heard of these inspiration boards before. Interesting concept!

I love your walls in one of the posts below!
Have a great day,
Diane

Tammy said...

Those are wonderful works of art...an inspiration board should be cobbled together & forever changing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/