7.27.2008

Puppy Love!

..My dear dog..Carm-Cakes, AKA Carmen..
He recently has been through a lot! Right after his 11th birthday in June, we found that my baby has cancer! He has been on chemo for 4 weeks now and each week improves... (Thank you Jesus for taking care of my baby). Carmen is a trooper and always a good boy..he's doing well and is in high spirits! His first 4 treatmeants were every week but now they will be every other week for the remainder 4 treatments. I have had this puppy since he was only 6 weeks old. He has been a huge part of my life for the last 11 years... I love him and thought I would share some photos I took of him the other day when I let him take a little splash at the pool....



2 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

What a cutie!! (o:

the undomesticated wife said...

So sweet! I never tire of seeing pet pics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From: Charmaine!

From: Ms. Attitude!

From: Crystal!

From: Charmaine!

From: Charmaine!

From: Gari-Ann!

From: Charmaine!

From: La Donna!

What do you wear on your lips most of the time?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter http://lovelycharmingwhimsical.blogspot.com/